The Seattle Community Network exists to provide free or low-cost internet to low-income and in-need users.
We prioritize serving the following groups:
- low-income families of students
- unemployed adults (looking for work)
- majority non-English speaking adults/families
To connect to the internet through the Seattle Community Network, you will need to register with us.
To register, you can:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us by phone at (253) 655-7221 and leaving a voice mail or text.
Once your registration is processed, you will receive the necessary hardware to connect to the network.